*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great…*

*We do have a position for the Below requirement so please have a look and
let me know your interest*

*Role: : Hardware QA/Test Engineer*

*Location: Downingtown, PA (Philadelphia suburb)*

*Interview: Phone than  Face to Face *

*Duration:6+ Months*

*USC,GC or EAD*

*Job Requirement:*

Candidate must have experience testing devices (set top boxes,
cable/telecom modems, etc).  There are 2 openings here, one a mid level,
hands-on tester, and the other a more senior level role, where the person
will be responsible for setting up a test environment, developing test
cases, etc.  Please note that both positions will  require an on-site, F2F
interview.

Our client is looking for an Engineer to build test setups, test, and
supply reports for the RF Lab. Additional duties will be to build test
systems, test methods, and test plans.

The P&E Team tests all types of hardware. We perform radiated immunity,
conducted immunity, surge, ESD, thermals, operational temperature and
humidity and much more. These tests would be performed an numerous types of
hardware that Comcast will deploy or trial. The positions we have open are
for testers. The Eng 4 position will require a person that can setup a test
environment, perform the testing, and supply a report for each test. Hope
this helps.

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D2DA68.60080D00]

Neha Saral

VSG Business Solutions

221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE

n...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com

Phone: 302-261-3207 Ext: 107

GTalk:neha....@gmail.com

Important!  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying
this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and
discard the original message.  Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAJdfOTQo8Kx8rMWV1%2B5-oJ_U%3D_jnx0bXoUuXfXH6Cz%2BKNBbj1w%40mail.gmail.com.