Hi

I run the emulator from the sdk version 1.1_r1 and when I try to make
an outgoing data connection during a incoming call the data connection
will not be esablished BUT it works fine if I disconnect the call.
I have seen the same behaviour on other phones that run GSM instead of
3G.
Are the emulator simulating GSM? If so can I switch to 3G or is there
any other way that I can have a outgoing data connection during an
incoming call?

I have tried the "emulator.exe -netspeed" option but if I understand
it correctly it only set the speed of the connection and not the
connection mode.

Hope that anyone can help with this, =)