Hi

Hope you are doing well. My name is Vikas and I am a Team Lead at KAnand
Corporation.

Please check the below requirement with one of our direct client and let me
know if you are comfortable.

For quick response please respond with Resume, Visa copy and DL copy.

*Role: MongoDB Admin*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description: *

·         Person should have good experience with admin, development &
automation skills on UNIX platform.

·         Must have worked on NoSQL (any other database apart from SQL).

·         MongoDB working skill, should have worked on cluster management,
performance, queries etc

·         Experience in operations, Linux

·         At least one development language experience

·         Would work in automation as well

*Regards, *

*Vikas Anand*

*Team Lead – Talent Acquisition*

*KAnand Corporation*