*Why SAP Hybris?*

SAP Hybris product suite developed by HYBRIS acquired by SAP in 2013 is a
solution for Commerce, Marketing, Sales, Service and Billing in any
industry supporting open standards, multi-channel touch points.

The product is composed of different components each fulfilling the unique
business needs in the ecommerce world. These are optional components, that
can be opted by the customers based on their specific business requirements
on top of basic core component what we call as HYBRIS PLATFORM. Platform
module is the heart of hybris suite which provides the necessary
infrastructure required to build custom components that fulfills a specific
business requirement on top of it. No module can live independently without
core platform.

In order to reduce the development time hybris suite comes with out of box
ready to use and fully functional modules (components) for business
retailers. All these modules are also open for extension and customization.
Modules for commerce are called as Accelerators.

*For Example …*

>> Commerce module provides solution for B2C commerce,B2B commerce,
Finance, Telecommunication, Product content and catalog management, etc..
>> Marketing module provides solutions for Consumer profiling, Segmentation
and Campaign Management, Promotions, etc..
>> Billing module provide solutions for Invoicing, Subscription order
management, Consolidated billing, Customer financial management etc..
>> Sales module provides solutions for Sales Force Automation, Sales
performance management, Retail execution.

Hybris technology offers key benefits for e-commerce project development

Hybris offers multi-language, multi-vendor, and multichannel opportunities.
Hybris enables businesses to cope with many streams of big data.
Hybris enables creating contextual experiences
Hybris can be integrated with both legacy SAP products and the latest
editions of SAP solutions.
Hybris is integrated but modular.
The solution is flexible and adaptable, and it can be customized to meet
the demands of various businesses.
The platform comprises a number of highly effective cockpits.
Hybris technology grants businesses with the opportunity to use
accelerators with in-built world best technological and business practices.

*Why to choose Mindmajix?*

The Mindmajix team recently released Getting Started with SAP Hybris, a
free, self-paced, online course.

Mindmajix is a leading online training institute offering more than 400 IT
courses in leading countries across the globe for individuals and
corporates as well. We deliver learning solutions to IT companies as they
adapt to key business transformations and technological advancements that
drive the way that organizations around the world differentiate themselves
and thrive. Our learning programs, whether designed for a global
organization or an individual professional, help businesses close skills
gaps and foster an environment of continuous talent development.

Mindmajix SAP Hybris training makes you an expert in concepts like
Environment Setup, Management Console, PCM Basics Into Hybris, Import And
Export, Programming With The Service Layer, Cockpit Framework, Workflows
Validation and Accelerator,..etc.

*For information Please visit our*

*Website*:- https://mindmajix.com/

*To Attend Free Demo (Or) for any Queries Write to us at*

i...@mindmajix.com (or) Call us on

USA :- +1 201 3780 518, +1 972-427-3027

*Schedule and Attend Free Demo here!   *SAP Hybris Certification Course
<https://mindmajix.com/sap-hybris-training>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/beacc277-5ceb-488f-8d50-9419035672e9%40googlegroups.com.