Please share profile on az...@nestarit.com

Direct contact number: *(216) 640-7259*

Dear IT Professional,

Wishes for the Day !!!

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Mohammed Azeem* from *NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/ AESPATECH LLC* and we
have an immediate requirement with our client where we have excellent hold
and can close the positions pretty quick. If you find yourself comfortable
with the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will
get back to you or

I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact
number.

We have a Requirement *SQL server *position in *Los Angeles*,*CA*

VERY URGENT AND IMMEDIATE NEED

Job Title: SQL server

Location: Los Angeles,CA

Duration: 06+ Months Contract

*Atleast 10+ Years  experience needed*

*Job Description:*

*Core*:

DB :  SQL server/DB2/Oracle - complex queries, implement complex business
logic in Stored Procedures, exception handling mechanisms

DWH -ETL informatica or SSIS

Basic programming skills – Java

Kafka

*Nice to have:*

Data visualization – Tableau/Qlikview

Strong work ethic, Detail oriented

-----------------------------

*Warm Regards,   *

Mohammed Azeem (Technical Recruiter)

*NESTAR TECHNOLOGIES/* *AESPATECH LLC*

Direct: *(216) 640-7259*

Email: az...@nestarit.com <ja...@nestarit.com>

*Notice of Confidentiality:*

The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject *“REMOVE”* such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution list.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAEP7emhyPnmprxEwFs%2BezFGrdG6nMEoFXEZimjbrwOsSUTvjSQ%40mail.gmail.com.