Hope you are doing well!
This is Amarnath Jajala, Technical Recruiter at Mitchell Martin.
I am recruiting on behalf of a global client of mine in the Berkeley
Heights, NJ Area.
*We are looking for Sr SAS Clinical Project Lead/Manager*
If you are interested please apply to *ajajala at itmmi dot com*
*Here are the details: *
*Position: Sr SAS Clinical Project Lead/Manager*
*Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ*
*Duration: long term *
*Required Skills: *
· 10 years as a clinical programmer, data manager, or data
standards manager with progressive responsibilities in a pharmaceutical/CRO
setting, or comparable relevant experience. Medical background is a plus.
· Strong working knowledge of the overall pharmaceutical
· Strong working knowledge of SDTM and the creation of data mapping
specifications and annotated CRFs.
· Knowledge of requirements of define.xml.
· Strong project management and negotiation skills.
· Ability to work effectively on an independent basis in a
cross-functional team environment, across client departments, and with
· knowledge of data structures within clinical data management
systems, especially electronic data capture systems; understanding of SAS,
including ability to use SAS System Viewer and to create basic SAS queries.
· Experience in programming databases is a plus.
· Experience with a Metadata Repository or other related standards
management system is preferred.
· Experience in CRF design, query resolution, and general data
· Ability to work and lead effectively in a team environment with
medical personnel, study managers, project managers, clinical monitors,
data managers, programmers, and statisticians.
· Experience with regulatory submissions or working with submission
· Knowledge of FDA/ICH guidelines and industry standard practices
regarding the management of clinical trial data.
*Thanks & Regards*
Amarnath Jajala | Recruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.