Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

*Forward resume only on my official email id "rahul.mo...@tgtus.com
<rahul.mo...@tgtus.com>".*

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*Position        AWS BA*

*Location       Valencia, CA*

*Job Type      C2C / C2H*

*Start Date    Immediate & URGENT*

*Job Description   *

*Responsibilities:              *

·         Assisting with the business case & Eliciting requirements

·         Translating and simplifying requirements

·         Requirements analysis, management and communication

·         BRD/MRD preparation

*Required Skills:                 *

·         Written and verbal communication, including technical writing
skills

·         8- 12 years experience

·         Perform all tasks stated for Business Analysts (BA’s) Responsible
and accountable for the High Level Vision Plan / Business Architect
Document (from a requirements perspective)

·         Proactively participate in review and improvement of BA processes
and artifacts

*Nice to Have Skills:*

·         Worked on Mobility project

·         Worked on AWS project

·         Healthcare or Med Devices company

*Should you be interested, please send me a copy of your resume in word
format along with the following details ASAP.*

Full Name:

Current Location:
Hourly rate on C2C/W2:
Work Authorization:
Earliest Available date to start:
Date and times available to interview:
Two Professional References:(Preferably Supervisory references):

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rahul Modak*

*Technical Recruiter*

*Trinity Global Tech*