Hi,

Please have a look at the below requirement and let me know if you have
someone that fits.

Kindly send me their résumé and contact details.

*CA API Gateway Integration Developer*

Location: Los Angeles, CA

Duration: 3+ months

Rate: $80/hr c2c all inclusive

Skills-

8+ years experience

Must have Integration Software

Must have some Migration experience

*Thanks, John*
Account Manager
Global Systems LLC | IT Consulting |Staffing | BPO

Office:  214-717-5390 | Email: j...@globalsyst.com | Web: www.globalsyst.com

Fax: 214-975-1222
Yahoo IM – john20145

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-s/93/a72/431

[image: Untitled][image: cid:image006.jpg@01CFDD6F.F449A850]

A Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)

A Certified Minority-Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-345-3178.

**We specialize in BA, QA, Java and ERP Applications and have great
technical talent and established clients, please contact us for our
REFERRAL policy**

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/eb8df923-3c6b-46f9-93de-361f0acfdec5%40googlegroups.com.