Drupal developer

VISA: US, Perm. Resident, EAD, GC

Location: NC, SC, VA

Interview: 1st phone screen, 2nd skype or in person

*Description*

We are looking for an intermediate Drupal developer to work with several
website projects related to Drupal 7.  Must have experience developing
websites and have a good understanding of website design.

*From the Client: *

   - We have an immediate need for a strong Drupal contractor for a 3-month
   contract (possibility of extension).
   - For this one, we’ll prefer a contractor that is local and can be
   on-site as needed.
   - We’re looking for someone who configures and can modify/write code if
   needed.
   - High level that can hit the ground running.
   - All work must be performed on site.
   - STRONG communication skills are a MUST!

*We expect the candidate to perform*

·         Installation, configuration and theming of Drupal websites.

·         Operational maintenance task(s) and Site Upgrades.

·         Configuration of Drupal core and contributed modules.

·         Work under the Senior Web and Application Developer’s direction.

*Required Skills*

·         3+ years of experience developing CMS based websites.

·         3+ years of experience developing web sites within a LAMP
environment.

·         1+ years of experience developing Drupal based web sites from
initial installation through configuration and theming.

·         Solid abilities with standards compliant HTML/CSS/JavaScript.

·         Familiarity with relational databases, MySQL.

·         Unix command line skills.

·         Good understanding of the Drupal Views Module.

*Preferred Experience*

·         Experience with the following Drupal contributed modules:

o    DisplaySuite

o    Views Bulk Operations

o    Nodequeue

o    Media

o    Feeds

o    Features

·         Drush

·         Experience with AJAX + Drupal interfaces.

·         Experience working with CakePHP framework.

·         Experience working in an Academic Environment.

*Personal skills *

·         Problem solving skills a must.

·         Passionate about all things web.

·         Be able to work on multiple projects and consistently meet
project deadlines.

·         Ability to work in a collaborative environment.

*Best regards.,*

*Mahendra Pal Singh*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134

*P*: 803-810-1511 *E* : msi...@1pointsys.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAEn82Vtfoz6QBJPdmSpR0%3DUvqL9rjct8W8KvbZ1bFMyCAQ3c_g%40mail.gmail.com.