VISA: US, Perm. Resident, EAD, GC
Location: NC, SC, VA
Interview: 1st phone screen, 2nd skype or in person
We are looking for an intermediate Drupal developer to work with several
website projects related to Drupal 7. Must have experience developing
websites and have a good understanding of website design.
*From the Client: *
- We have an immediate need for a strong Drupal contractor for a 3-month
contract (possibility of extension).
- For this one, we’ll prefer a contractor that is local and can be
on-site as needed.
- We’re looking for someone who configures and can modify/write code if
- High level that can hit the ground running.
- All work must be performed on site.
- STRONG communication skills are a MUST!
*We expect the candidate to perform*
· Installation, configuration and theming of Drupal websites.
· Operational maintenance task(s) and Site Upgrades.
· Configuration of Drupal core and contributed modules.
· Work under the Senior Web and Application Developer’s direction.
· 3+ years of experience developing CMS based websites.
· 3+ years of experience developing web sites within a LAMP
· 1+ years of experience developing Drupal based web sites from
initial installation through configuration and theming.
· Familiarity with relational databases, MySQL.
· Unix command line skills.
· Good understanding of the Drupal Views Module.
· Experience with the following Drupal contributed modules:
o Views Bulk Operations
· Experience with AJAX + Drupal interfaces.
· Experience working with CakePHP framework.
· Experience working in an Academic Environment.
*Personal skills *
· Problem solving skills a must.
· Passionate about all things web.
· Be able to work on multiple projects and consistently meet
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
*Mahendra Pal Singh*
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*P*: 803-810-1511 *E* : msi...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.