Greetings

This is Pramila  from Jireh Solutions LLC.   I have a consultant(C2C)
seeking for Quality Analyst/QA  job opportunity. Pls find the attached
updated resume of my consultant. If the resume matches the requirements,
feel free to discuss for further details, contact 470 685 6105 or Email:
pramil...@gojireh.com

Thanks & Regards,
Pramila Eddu
IT Recruiter