Hope you are doing well.
Please find the JD below if you have any consultant available then please
reply me ASAP with contact details of your consultant at
*Title: RPG Programmer w/web services*
*Location: Dayton, OH*
· RPG IV (RPG/ILE)
· Control Language (CL)
· IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) V7R1
· DB2; SQL
· Experience and knowledge of Agile environment
· Batch and Interactive RPG programs using modular programming
· Ability to work within an agile software development methodology
· 5 years programming experience
· IBM Rational Developer for i (RDi 9.5 - Eclipse based IDE for
writing IBM i apps)
· IBM i V7R2
· Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architecture
· RPG-XML Suite (XML web-service enabling tools from Krengel
· Profound UI (Application modernization - green screen to GUI from
Profound Logic Software)
· Xcase (Database modernization - DDS to SQL from Resolution
· Workload Performance Series (Application optimization from MB
· Performance optimization (SQL, Visual Explain, Indexes)
· IBM WebSphere MQ (MQSeries)
· ARCAD Change Management
· Gentran (EDI and data translation from IBM Sterling Commerce)
· ERP software (Order Processing, Sales Quotes, Inventory
Management, Purchase Orders,
· Accounts Receivable, Credit Management, etc.)
· Warehouse Management System software
5050 Tilghman Street, Suite 115,
Allentown, PA 18104, USA
*Ph: 610-301-0285 x 360*
Leading Software Development and Consulting Company.
Ranked 3rd fastest growing Asian American Business (USPAACA).
Ranked 41st Fastest growing IT Company in USA (Inc. Magazine).
E-Verify Organization. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
How am I doing? I want to exceed your expectations and I welcome
If you have any concerns and would prefer an escalation please email our HR
le Columns 4~� �`�
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.