I'm in alpha test for an app, and the play store listing for the app says
"Offers in-app purchase" but my app does not do that.  I've checked the
manifest file and it does not include

   <uses-permission android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING" />

The console, in the "in-app products" tab under "Store presence", says "0
active, 0 inactive" for both Managed Products and Subscriptions

This appears similar to this
problem
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23028475/how-to-turn-off-offers-in-app-purchases-on-google-play-for-my-app

which, judging from the comments, was never addressed.

Any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/e264344b-aeb4-4e40-b6b9-9e8d57ee5701%40googlegroups.com.