Hi,

Hope you are doing Great…

This is Neha from SYMTAS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC Below is the list of
consultant currently available on bench. And is available immediately and
open to relocate nationwide. for in-person interview anywhere nationwide.

Please share JD to n...@symtas.com to submit matching profile to you &
please keep me posted on all your contract needs.

Name Technology Location Re-Location Visa Status
Syed Business Analyst TX  Open Green Card

Thanks & Regards,
NEHA:Sr Bench Recruiter
SYMTAS TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, INC
E:n...@symtas.com