Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
My Self,* Sudhakar* from R2 Technologies. We have a requirement for *Java
J2EE Spring Developer* at *San Francisco, CA*. Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-304*, Drop the
suitable profiles on *sudha...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>.

*Position: Java J2EE Spring Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

This is a hands-on role with primary focus on analysis, design, and
development of complex web applications. We are looking for Senior
Java/J2ee developers with strong passion for developing quality code and
deep understanding of core concepts of java/J2ee technologies.

*Responsibilities include:*
Prepare technical design documents and participate in design reviews.
Design , develop and unit test application functionality.
Participate in the entire SDLC and interface with project managers ,
business analysts , QA and deployment teams.
Troubleshoot production issues and provide developer support for releases.

*Qualifications :*
The successful candidate would have:
6+ years overall software development experience.
6 years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications including
Springs framework
Java/Java script hands on experience (especially in Spring Boot, Angularjs
etc).
Oracle sql experience
Experience in Test Driven Development is must
Good to have Experience in IA ( ideal candidate)
Good to have Experience in BigData /MongoDB
Proven communication skills, both written and oral
Familiarity with all facets of SDLC - ranging from inception to deployment
Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG
Web Services
Tools
SVN
JIRA