*Mitchell Martin Inc*.-H1B Bench JAVA Consultants available for new
projects all exceptional candidates with Financial Experience
*Ayantika D – (Local to NJ and looking for projects in NJ / NYC, NY) *
· 10 years of experience designing, implementing and adapting
technically sophisticated online web & mobile applications using
three-tiered architecture and more.
· Proficient knowledge in Mobile, Banking, Retail & Manufacturing
· Extensively worked with frameworks like Spring, Hibernate,
Struts, RMI, and JUnit.
· Expertise in developing applications using different modules of
Spring Framework like MVC, DAO, AOP, Webservices and configuring
application context for spring bean factory.
· Experienced in designing and developing solutions using SOAP and
REST based web services.
· Developed applications using Object Oriented Concepts (OOPS) and
Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, DTO, DAO,
Service Locator and architectural design pattern such as MVC
· Experience and familiarity in building modern Spring microservice
applications with Spring Boot.
· Extensively worked with JMS providers such as IBM MQ series.
· Good project implementation skills using J2EE technologies (RMI,
JMS) and XML technologies - DTD, XML Schema, SAX, DOM, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS,
XSLT and XML.
· Proficient in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
using Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI).
· Worked on unit testing frameworks like JUNIT and Mockito
· Worked extensively on UI frameworks like Angular JS, Node.js,
Gulp, SASS, Bower.
· Proficient with web development technologies like HTML5, CSS3,
· Expertise in coding ANT, Maven build-scripts and configuring and
using frameworks such as Log4J.
· Strong knowledge of SQL, PL-SQL database and hands on experience
with SQL server and Oracle databases.
*Hansi R* *(Local to NJ- Willing to relocate *
· 12 years of experience in software development primarily 9 years
Core Java in insurance and financial services.
· Hands-on in efficient design and development of Core Java (Server
Side), Multithreading/Concurrency, Java Collections, high throughput
N-tier, distributed applications using design patterns.
· Expertise in client-side technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Java
Script, AngularJS, jQuery and AJAX.
· Experience in XML related technologies including Xpath, and XML
Parsers like JAXP, DOM and SAX Parsers.
· Expertise in databases with focus on DB2, Sybase, Netezza,
Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
· Experienced in writing Stored Procedures, triggers, Joins, and
complex SQLs queries.
· Proficient in writing shell and Perl scripts, and UNIX commands.
· Knowledge of Design Patterns such as MVC, Factory Method,
Singleton, and Data Access Objects.
· Understanding of Financial domain (Market Risk) and Insurance P&C
(commercial & personal line of business)
· Experience with test-driven development TDD using unit testing
frame work such as Junit.
· Experience working with SOAP and Restful web services web
services using JSON and XML
· Familiar with Spring Core, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Boot,
iBatis and Hibernate framework.
*Harish B -* *(Local to NJ and looking for projects in NJ / NYC, NY)*
· Full-Stack Developer with 9 years of progressive experience in
analysis, design, development, testing, debugging and implementation
HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, Oracle, MongoDB), Linux administration and
· Java/J2EE: Deep and broad experience in Java/J2EE development,
JSR 286/168. Developed & consume RESTful & SOAP services commercially in a
multi-tier architecture. Leveraged spring framework in a multi-threaded
environment. Commercially used Oracle, Teradata & MySQL. Have an
outstanding experience in WebSphere/Tomcat application server. I have used
Mockito for writing Junit tests.
on both desktop & mobile. Used jQuery, jQuery-UI at a commercial scale and
dabbled with AngularJS commercially. Experienced jQuery’s JSONP hack to
overcome the cross-origin resource sharing policy. Designed &developed
interactive charts using High charts. Can geocode using google maps API.
Used Chrome/Firefox developer tools to debug, profile & memory management.
Have surpassed a lot of hurdles solving the cross-browser compatibility
*Rohit G – Local to NJ – Willing to relocate *
· Oracle Certified Java Professional with over 8 years of
professional experience in Object Oriented programming and Java
· Diverse professional experience - worked as both server-side
software developer and automation engineer for large and medium-sized
· Experience working with Core Java and Multi-Threading
· Worked on diverse Core Java, J2EE technologies like JSP,
· Exposure to open source frameworks like SPRING
· Worked on ORM tools like HIBERNATE
· Expertise in Java technologies like Core Java, XML-Web Services,
JAXB, SOAP, REST, JAXR, WSDL
· Strong exposure to Multithreading and Collections Framework
· Implemented design patterns like Factory, Abstract Factory,
Singleton, Proxy and Observer.
· Hands on experience working with Databases like ORACLE, SYBASE,
MYSQL along with java applications using JDBC
· Strong understanding of Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ Ide and web
services testing tools like SOAP UI
*Anthony Reddy | Sr. Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.