*Java with Nimbus Exp*
*location - Norfork, richmond*
*Exp - 10 yr*
*Please find below Job description.*
· 10+ years of experience in design/development relevant technology
· Healthcare knowledge is a plus
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Work with architect group for solutions that articulate the
business context, conceptual design and component-level logical design.
· Ensure development is in compliance with overall architecture
vision for the platform and ensures specific components are appropriately
designed and leveraged
· Understand the construction of platform architecture components.
· Participate in design activities and own the development of the
· Work closely with QA and integration team to resolve issues.
· Able to understand the technology roadmap and delivers cost
effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness.
· Experience in designing, marking up, developing the UI of
websites and/or web applications
· Java J2EE
· HIBERNATE 3.2
· Web Services
· Hands-on technical lead with exposure and experience in a wide
variety of Java technologies with specific expertise in the Spring suite of
products. [Spring core, Transaction, AOP, ORM, MVC, data, security,
session, web sockets, cloud].
· Front end frameworks like ExtJS or libraries like JQuery, AJAX.
· Experience with Bootstrap frontend framework.
· Experience with developing UI for single page applications
· Angular2 and Typescript
· Jasmine and Karma frameworks.
· *Struts 1.x and 2.x*
· Database (SQL Server - Intermediate knowledge preferred)
- JUnit/ Unit Testing frameworks
- Elasticsearch APIs
· EJB 2
· Knowledge of Netflix OSS products and tools is good to have.
· Experience developing in cloud based virtualized environments is
· Experience with responsive and mobile design
· Drools 5
· Agile Methodology
· Web Logic - 12.1
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.