*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX
CONSULTING INC. *based in Illinois,

*I have Urgent requirement which Might be great fit for you* if you feel
comfortable with the requirement reply me ASAP…….

*I will connect with you as soon as I get your response for further steps
of interview.*

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: Senior Oracle/My SQL/ Postgre SQL Developer*

*Location: Columbia*

*Duration: 6+ month contract *

*Responsibilities:*

* Primarily responsible for development environment, database management,
and program support to achieve business goals and objectives.

* Support mission critical production environment by working with IT
department.

* Database architecture and design of the system.

* Proven ability with all phases of technical documentation and enforce
database related guidelines.

* Database administration with performance tuning focus.

* Support the SQL Server or other data warehouses in addition to OLTP
systems.

Qualifications:

* BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field

** 3 - 5 years of experience required with Postgre SQL Server on a
Linux/Unix platform OR 3+ years of Oracle or MySQL experience plus 2+ years
of PostgreSQL experience.*

* 3 - 5 years minimum experience in database programming and support with a
strong understanding of database modeling, theories, principles, and
practices.

* Experience with the installation, development, maintenance and
enhancement of physical PostgreSQL RDBMS to support agile development teams
and mission critical production systems.

* Create SQL scripts for data conversion, reports, data analysis and data
patch.

* Shell scripting and job automation experience.

Preferred Skills:

* SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL based ETL and OLAP technology knowledge and
practice.

* Database tasks implementation experience in an agile development
environment

* Experience with Data Conversion Strategy.

* NoSQL database technology and practice.

NOTICE: EO/AA/VEVRAA/Disabled Employer - Federal Contractor. FEI.com, Inc.
participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to
verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work
in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA)
and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with
information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work
authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at
(888) 464-4218.

Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, political
affiliation, disability or genetic information, except where it relates to
a bona fide occupational qualification or requirement.

--

Regards,

*Qamar **Bilal *

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4F%3DmgrkccH7y2Pv-4qu7%2BV6ErUTzYAwtQjZjnLWgOYxkg%40mail.gmail.com.