Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the JD below if you have any consultant available then please
reply me ASAP with  contact details of your consultant at
bchhib...@softnice.com.

*Role: SR Android Developer*

*Location: Portland, OR*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

*Interview: Phone-Skype*

* Required: LinkedIn and Skype Id of the candidates, education details
should be in resume.*

* We will setup a hacker rack test for tech screening TBD.  Senior Android
Engineer *

*Responsibilities:*

·         Apply mobile application expertise on the Android platform to
improve the user experience for customers

·         Work with customers, designers and UX experts to design and
develop solutions to challenging problems.

·         Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior
developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire
project.

·         Work with QA and DevOps teams to come up with best possible ways
to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time.

·         Take calculated risks, learn from success or failure, and apply
that to the next problem in the pipeline.  Do all this in a way that
respects team work, diversity of opinion, and maintains our organization’s
mission (Know Me, Care for Me, Ease MyWay), and core values of Respect,
Compassion, Justice, Excellence and Stewardship.

·         Drive code quality, identify and address gaps in documentation
and provide technical leadership for their team.

 *Qualifications*

·         6+ years’ experience of Java based Android (Native) development

·         Experience in developing best practices, software principles and
code design concepts.

·         Experience in developing and supporting rapid iterations of
software in an Agile context.

·         Good knowledge of common design patterns, frameworks and
libraries for mobile development.

·         Experience in continuous integration and unit testing frameworks.

·         Ability to effectively work with Design and QA teams and setting
up expectations by coordinating with them on regular basis.

·         In depth understanding of Android UI framework, layouts and
architecture

·         Knowledge of Android multithreading, activity lifecycle and
android application framework.

·         Good understanding of REST based services and service based
architecture.

·         Currently published examples of Native Android apps you have
worked on in the App Store is a huge plus.

·         Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible
mobile applications.

·         A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.

*Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*SoftNice Inc.*

5050 Tilghman Street, Suite 115,
Allentown, PA 18104, USA

*Ph: 610-301-0285 x 360*

www.softnice.com

Leading Software Development and Consulting Company.
Ranked 3rd fastest growing Asian American Business (USPAACA).

Ranked 41st Fastest growing IT Company in USA (Inc. Magazine).
E-Verify Organization. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.

How am I doing? I want to exceed your expectations and I welcome
your feedback.

If you have any concerns and would prefer an escalation please email our HR
Team (h...@softnice.com).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAEmgVe0GNMZHAKsgeAF%2BxcspoO2b%2BVW-pk6czVGcZp7uSPDwUg%40mail.gmail.com.