*Hope you are doing great…*
*We do have a position for the Below requirement so please have a look and
let me know your interest*
*Role:* *Lead AWS Security Engineer*
*Location: Boston MA or Marlborough Duration: 6+ Months Contract*
*Interview: Phone than face to Face Must Haves:*
· Minimum 3 years of AWS security experience
· Minimum 5 years of IT Security experience
· AWS Certifications
· Understanding of Linux and Windows (90% of the environment is
Leads the design and further establishment of cloud system security, and
defense in depth.
Design and Socialize new cloud security policies, procedures and controls
within the organization to get feedback, refine designs and plan for the
deployment and operation of new policies, controls and procedures.
Identify gaps in cloud security infrastructure related to the securing,
managing and tracking usage of AWS Services. Provide thought leadership in
closing these gaps.
Provides advocacy during the design and development of services related to
Maintain alignment of Cyber Security vision with business objectives and
requirements especially related to the changes and additions to AWS
Identify processes and procedures for how to handle cloud security events,
including forensics, isolation and mitigation by working with Incident
Assists in providing the safekeeping and integrity of information assets by
maintaining systems and controls that prevent unauthorized access,
modification, disclosure, and/or deletion of information from production
systems networks and resources.
Ability to pilot, implement and operate security tools and features
relating to AWS.
Ability to work in a global cross-functional team.
Assist in defining and validating systems against security requirements.
- We are looking for a Senior or Lead IT Cloud Security resource to
provide guidance and support pertaining to AWS
- Must have at least 3 years of AWS security experience
- Must have 3-5 years of scripting experience
- Needs to have an understanding of Linux and Windows (90% of the
environment is on Linux but both are important).
- Candidate can work in either Boston or Marlborough and will need to
travel to the other location occasionally.
- This person needs to be available after hours for support but we are
not expecting that this will be overbearing or burdensome.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BS degree or Equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information
Systems or related field
- 5 or more years of IT Security Experience
- Experience with a with a focus on cloud security and cloud
- Deep technical knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Able to automate/script tasks through Python or equivalent technologies
- Professional Experience in UNIX, Windows, Linux administration and
- Expertise in TCP/IP, Storage Devices, network devices, fail safe
strategies, system architecture, LAN and WAN methods and Intranet/Internet
security environments, patch management and vulnerability testing.
- General understanding of a risk based assessment approach
- Experienced in supporting an enterprise environment.
- Experienced with operational support in an on call role.
- Excellent analytical, written, oral communication and presentation
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage several
initiatives at one time
- AWS Certifications are a big plus
- (CISSP) Certified Information Systems Security or equivalent
certification is a big plus.
VSG Business Solutions
221 Cornwell Dr Bear, DE
Phone: 302-261-3207 Ext: 107
P Please consider the environment before printing this email
Important! This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, or copying
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and
discard the original message. Thank you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.