Hope you are doing Great!!

I was going through your profile with reference to the job opening that I
have with my client at Location* “Mason, OH and Woodland Hills, CA”*. This
is an urgent fill and the client is looking for *“Business Analyst with
Health Exp.“. *I appreciate your quick response.

*Role: Business Analyst with Health Exp.*

*Location: Mason, OH and Woodland Hills, CA*

*Work Duration:** Long Term*

*Job Description:Must Have Skills *

Business Analyst

Detailed Job Description:
Need business analyst with experience in Healthcare Insurance domain.

If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......

[image: Description: Description: Description:

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Santosh Kumar *

*Technical Recruiter*

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2170
Fax :   609 799 5746

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500

*Disclaimer:* http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html