Hi All,

I have webview in my application.
I have to make some changes on the screen depending on whether it is the
first page of the webview screen or the user has clicked on some links to
move further.
So, I was using WebView.canGoBack method for this implementation.
It is working perfectly fine in all other devices except Samsung S8.
Only in Samsung S8, WebView.canGoBack  is returning false, even if the user
has clicked the link and has moved to the second web page.
Please help me in fixing this issue which occurs only in Samsung S8.

Regards,
Shruthi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CANm%2BVV%3DOyC2BGme1DONBpNc5YEAsNJEmnMKJSQ6yJiPdY-jZgw%40mail.gmail.com.