QA (Manual Test) Engineer

·         Support the software quality assurance effort for our end-user
application.

·         Develop and execute test plans for new features and software
releases.

·         Setup POS systems such as Aloha, Positouch, Micros used in
Restaurant industry.

·         Maintain and expand our ESXi QA lab infrastructure.

·         Actively recommend improvements to Lab infrastructure.

·         Complete detailed documentation on Lab machines, bug reports and
text plan execution.

You Have:

·         Bachelor's degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or
computer science or equivalent work experience.

·         2+ years of IT Support, Systems Administrator, or Quality
Assurance experience.

·         QA methodology knowledge or exposure to: unit, integration, &
regression testing.

·         Experience with Unix commands, Windows, Linux and virtual
machines administration.

·         Working knowledge of network technologies including Ethernet,
VLAN, remote desktop, and security best practices.

·         Ability to solve technical or system issues with little
supervision.

·         Experience with Point-of Sale systems is a huge plus (almost a
MUST have)

·         Android a strong plus

Please contact me if you are interested in this position.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/0b05a2c2-134b-485f-82e3-25403a45e2ed%40googlegroups.com.