*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX
CONSULTING INC. *based in Illinois,

*I have Urgent requirement which Might be great fit for you* if you feel
comfortable with the requirement reply me ASAP…….

*I will connect with you as soon as I get your response for further steps
of interview.*

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: Front End Architect*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6-12 month contract *

*Job Overview:*

·         This is a Lead role, we need someone who is an SME in React
JS/Redux and Redux Saga

·         Someone who can provide direction to the existing team that is
new to these technologies

·         Not looking for just a coder but rather for a lead architect type
of a resource who can take charge and help address some of the challenges
of this new environment

·         Will be responsible for overall design, and implementations of
the different products

·         Architect type –hands-on experience on the UI side, must have
React/Redux experience, at least 4-5 yrs of experience with these
technologies

·         Redux Saga experience

·         Need to have full end-to-end implementation experience

·         Need an experienced developer in JavaScript building responsive
e-commerce web applications using React and Redux.

·         Resource must have experience with Git and Github (should be
comfortable with creating branches, merging branches, clone, pull, working
with local & remote branches, handling merge conflicts and working with
commits)

·         Resource should be able to understand existing JavaScript code
base and debug the issues

·         Should have the ability to solve accessibility issues, and
implement correct accessibility solutions

·         Should have solid understanding of back-end basics and be able to
integrate services

*Required skills:*

·         Min 4 yrs of experience with React JS, Redux

·         Min 2+ yrs of experience with Redux Saga

·         7-10 yrs of overall front-end/UI/full stack development and
architecture experience and end-to-end implementation experience

·         Hands-on experience using Git

·         Knowledge and experience using industry best practices in TDD,
accessibility, ES6 JavaScript standards, and integrating with Web API’s
(REST/JSON)

·         .Net background is preferred

--

Regards,

*Qamar **Bilal *

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4EVrjDzssXwVj2EZR%2BvUZn%3DCxOXH5%2B3wM7n1wdB-cemJw%40mail.gmail.com.