Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the JD below if you have any consultant available then please
reply me ASAP with  contact details of your consultant at
bchhib...@softnice.com.

*Java Dev with NodeJs + Any Cloud*

*FULL STACK DEVELOPER *

*NODE JS*

*NOSQL*

*JAVA or Scala (min 5 yrs)*

*AWS or Azure or any other cloud*

*GO programing highly preferred *

Interview process:

1.       Filtered Coding test

2.       SKYPE Interview

*Software Developer *

Creve Coeur, MO

24+ Months

*What you will do is why you should join us: *

·         Be a critical senior member of a full-stack data engineering team
focused on creating distributed analysis capabilities around a large
variety of datasets

·         Take pride in software craftsmanship, diving deep into code and
constantly innovating

·         Work with other top level talent solving a wide range of complex
and unique challenges that have real world impact

·         Explore relevant technology stacks to find the best fit for each
dataset

·         Pursue opportunities to present our work at relevant technical
conferences

·         Project your talent into relevant projects. Strength of ideas
trumps position on an org chart

*If you share our values, you should have: *

·         Fluency in Java or Scala (5 years)

·         Proven experience (2 years) building and maintaining
customer-facing APIs in modern REST frameworks such as Akka HTTP, Spray or
Play!

·         Experience with stream processing using Apache Kafka

·         A level of comfort with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
methodologies

·         Familiarity with creating and maintaining containerized
application deployments with a platform like Docker

·         A proven ability to build and maintain cloud based infrastructure
on a major cloud provider like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform

·         Experience data modelling for large scale databases, either
relational or NoSQL

·         Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems

*Bonus points for: *

·         Experience with: the Go programming language, Google Cloud
Platform, Apache Beam API and or Google Cloud Dataflow, protocol buffers
and gRPC, Google Container Engine (GKE) or Kubernetes

·         Experience working with scientific datasets, or a background in
the application of quantitative science to business problems

·         Bioinformatics experience, especially large scale storage and
data mining of variant data, variant annotation, and genotype to phenotype
correlation

*Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*SoftNice Inc.*

5050 Tilghman Street, Suite 115,
Allentown, PA 18104, USA

*Ph: 610-301-0285 x 360*

www.softnice.com

Leading Software Development and Consulting Company.
Ranked 3rd fastest growing Asian American Business (USPAACA).

Ranked 41st Fastest growing IT Company in USA (Inc. Magazine).
E-Verify Organization. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.

If you have any concerns and would prefer an escalation please email our HR
Team (h...@softnice.com).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAEmgVe12xX79shBP5ytFEYPKJCUVHje2FYRAM7BmVR2OKCM_Tg%40mail.gmail.com.