We have an excellent opening for " Hadoop Developer" with our client @
Boston , MA.
Contract : LOng Term
If you have suitable candidates, kindly send me their updated resume
1. Expertize in Hadoop Ecosystem : Pig, Hive, HDFS, MapReduce,
Sqoop, Storm, Spark, Kafka, Yarn, Oozie, and Zookeeper.
2. Experience and Expertise in Apache Hadoop and Elasticsearch for
Searching and Visualizing data.
3. Experience with Machine Learning applications.
4. Experience and Familiar with Hadoop information architecture, data
modeling and data mining, machine learning and advanced data processing.
5. Capable of processing large sets of structured, semi-structured
and unstructured data and supporting systems application architecture.
6. Experience with Drools rule engine.
7. Experience using Apache Spark and MLIB libraries.
• Experienced, highly skilled in the following technologies at
a developer level in Core Java, Tomcat or another J2EE application server,
Oracle/Exadata, Clearcase, MQ , Perl, Scripting languages and other open
source technologies etc.
• End to end understanding of software architecture, design,
and development and SDLC implementation.
• Experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive
software development is desired.
• Continuous integration and build process, test automation
and deployment experience is desired.
• Experience Senior Java Developer who can design the system.
• HDFS (Preferable)
• Machine Learning (Preferable)
• MLib (Preferable)
• Sparc (Preferable)
• Drools (Preferable)
• Completes own role independently or with minimal
• Has developed specialist knowledge/expertise in one or more
than one area
• Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and
moderately complex activities
• Financial services/mutual fund/Securities industry a plus.
*Senior US IT Recruiter*
*One Towne Square, Suite 600*
*Southfield, MI 48076*
*Direct : +1 248 415 4576*
*Board : +1 248 603 2600*
*“GO Beyond Possible”*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.