*Role : Lead Performance Tester *
*Location : Long Island, NY*
*Duration : 6+months*
*Interview : Phone and f2f*
· *Must have Lead exp*
· *Must have 5+ years of Performance Center and Load Runner*
· *Must have experience on Sprinter, ALM and JIRA*
Resource will be a member of a B2C eCommerce / B2B eCommerce / Portal
implementation team responsible for implementing WebSphere Commerce
Enterprise for Business to Consumer and Business to Business (B2B) to
support end consumers as well as distributers and dealers.
Responsibilities include creating, planning and executing a regular testing
Candidate is *expected to test and debug source code which is pending
In addition, candidate is expected to report and track all bugs to
completion that have been identified in a release.
· Responsibilities include creating, planning and executing
Performance and Regular testing strategy. Candidate is expected to test and
debug source code which is pending deployment. In addition, candidate is
expected to report and track all bugs to completion that have been
identified in a release. He/She is also expected to execute Performance
testing using the above mentioned tools.
· Experience with *test case creation and execution *
• *Experience with PPM and JIRA *
• *Experience with Microsoft Office products (Project, Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) *
*Nice to have Skills *
• Experience with WebSphere Commerce
• Consulting experience Need to know how to conduct performance
testing and use typical performance and testing management tools to
automate testing scripts.
*Must have: *
· *Experience with: Performance Center / Load Runner*
· *Test Execution : HP ALM*
· *HP Sprinter*
*Regards , *
*Akshita | ** KPG99,INC <http://www.kpg99.com/>*
*3240 E State, St Ext | Hamilton, NJ 08619 609-681-2602 ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.