*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX
CONSULTING INC. *based in Illinois,

*I have Urgent requirement which Might be great fit for you* if you feel
comfortable with the requirement reply me ASAP…….

*I will connect with you as soon as I get your response for further steps
of interview.*

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: Database Engineer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 6+ month contract *

*Responsibilities*
• Support the software engineering team that is producing the live product
• Collaborate with Software Engineers and DevOps Engineers to support a
wide variety of technologies including *Cloudera Hadoop, SQL and NOSQL
databases*, open source and commercial networking, and virtualization
technologies
• Participate in product code reviews and act as DBA, writing utility code
for maintenance and automation
• Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation- Release support (1 week every 6
weeks)
Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience as a *Database/Hadoop administration*
• Proven experience with *Linux/Unix system* and service implementation and
troubleshooting
• Ability to provide application support, including debugging
app/web/db/client tiers components
• Solid security knowledge and skills (secure Unix Configurations,
evaluating app communications)
• Advanced Database Operations experience (*MySQL, MongoDB, other databases*)

• Knowledge of configuration management/automation (*Ansible, Chef, Puppet*)

• Understanding of Developer Process and Tools Support (Git, SVN, Jenkins
etc.)
• Basic Network Engineering knowledge, including security
• Solid Cloud specific skills (*AWS* preferred)
• Ability to track and prioritize own work within context of Ops and
supported teams
• Excellent written and verbal communications

--

Regards,

*Qamar **Bilal *

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4EZ7jkY5-Ti2BhNEXwuLJoZSQ8KGLhR-9TBSNDvEQntag%40mail.gmail.com.