*Role : Business Analyst *
*Location : Boston, MA*
*Duration : 6-12+ months*
*Interview : Phone and f2f*
The company is seeking a technology professional with asset management
industry experience to assist with new technology initiatives supporting
continued business growth.
· Work closely with developers and business teams to define
requirements and test functionality
· Work closely with business teams and external partners to define
testing scenarios and progress application testing through UAT and SIT
*Candidate MUST have strong Investment Banking exp. – *
· Must have great communication skills – will be working with
Portfolio Managers, Traders, etc
· Heavy SQL
*Important Skills *
*Tech –* *BA and QA, SQL, Investments / financial services
*Soft –* interoffice communication
*Must Haves :*
· 5+ years of *relevant work experience; asset management industry
· joins and aggregate functions in *SQL *
· boundary value analysis for testing
· agile development and deployment methodologies
· testing and quality assurance processes
· integration and change management tools and procedures
· SQL and Linux command line tools
· complex multi-tier enterprise software deployments
· High-level experience understanding of Java and Atlassian
· Must be detail oriented with excellent verbal and written
*Regards , *
*Akshita | ** KPG99,INC <http://www.kpg99.com/>*
*3240 E State, St Ext | Hamilton, NJ 08619 609-681-2602 ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.