*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter from VERTEX
CONSULTING INC. *based in Illinois,

*I have Urgent requirement which Might be great fit for you* if you feel
comfortable with the requirement reply me ASAP…….

*I will connect with you as soon as I get your response for further steps
of interview.*

Quick Response is appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position: Java Architect *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6+ month contract *

This position is responsible for ensuring alignment of project specific
designs with application architecture roadmap; supporting project and/or
product teams on functional and technical design activities; defining the
interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems
to optimize product functional coverage; acting as subject matter expert
(SME) for products that require integration into the application.

   - Bachelor Degree with extensive Information Technology experience.
   - Experience in application and/or product feature design.
   - Experience in application configuration, Systems Integration
   - Experience in application performance management (high
performance *tuning,
   scaling, Wily, AppDynamics),*
   - Experience in application development platforms and/or languages
   (Java, J2EE, MQ, Mainframe, Web-Based Services).
   - Experience in cloud computing (SaaS / PaaS).
   - Experience in DevOps and/or continuous deployment and/or integration
   process and tools (GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, Splunk, Sonar) .
   - Experience in integration technologies (Websphere Message Broker, Mule
   Soft).
   - Experience in iterative and/or agile and/or scrum development.
   - Experience in solution architecture, Infrastructure, Data management
   - Application domain knowledge.
   - Prototyping skills
   - Problem solving / analytical thinking, teamwork and collaboration.

--

Regards,

*Qamar **Bilal *

Technical Recruiter

*VERTEX CONSULTING INC.*

www.thevertexgroup.com

935 N. Plum Grove Rd, STE # D,

Schaumburg, IL-60173.

*bi...@vertexg.com <bi...@vertexg.com>*

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Voice: 847-972-5869  Fax 847-770-4848

*bilal.recruite...@gmail.com* <bilal.recruite...@gmail.com>

*Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.*

Important: This electronic mail message and any attached files contain
information intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
proprietary,privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under
notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction. Please notify
the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended recipients
and delete the original message without making any copies.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAOyCV4E0uOX%2B2zq3ZPe0L4TN8emsHWTf%2BHoBJRFDLNdTTPb%2B4A%40mail.gmail.com.