Hi

In our Android application, we integrated the Google sign and its working
fine except for the add new account. While adding new google account its
keeps screen like black hover nothing happens and onActivityResult is not
triggering. Checked some other Android applications and samples, also the
same case.

Used reference as following:
https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/android/start

https://github.com/googlesamples/google-services

Here's the case:

   1. Press Sign In Button
   2. Add Account
   3. Insert Email and Password
   4. Waiting Checking Info
   5. A screen like a black hover and nothing happened
   6. When press, the screen it back to normal but return null at the first
   time and return error code 8, when pressed sign in button again get the
   data.

I have already put my SHA-1 and use the correct server_client_id.

If I have already signed in user, the google sign in works, the problem
only at first time login with no account or create an account.

com.google.android.gms:play-services-auth:11.8.0'

Any suggestion for this? Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/7bd05391-9bc4-4204-ba94-ed93d4dced05%40googlegroups.com.