Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
Myself,* chaitu* from R2 Technologies, We have a requirement for *SEDT
Consultant *at *Pleasanton CA and Henderson NV*. Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-302*, Drop the
suitable profiles on *cha...@r2techcorp.com
<cha...@r2techcorp.com>/chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com
<chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*

*NOTE: Passport number is Must for OPT/H1*

*Position: SDET Consultant*

*Location: **Pleasanton CA and Henderson NV*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Skills Required:*

·         Total – 10 years combined experience in development and testing

·         Min 4 – 5 years of Java development

·         SDET experience working in agile scrum teams

·         White box/unit testing experience

·         5 years hands on Automation experience using tools like selenium

·         Knowledge about CI/CD tools like Jenkins

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Chaitu*

*Teachnical Recruiter **|**R2 Technologies*

*6515, Shiloh Rd Unit 110 Alpharetta, GA - 30005*

*Desk: *470-242-7345 EXT: 302*|**Email: c
<samp...@softpath.net>ha...@r2techcorp.com <ha...@r2techcorp.com>*

*Gtalk: chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com <chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*

*Linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitanya-chaitu-480003148/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitanya-chaitu-480003148/>*