Is it possible to create an Android app with all functionalities of
Facebook App using Facebook SDK. In other words can I make an exact clone
of Facebook Android app using Facebook SDK ?

I am working on a project in which I need to create almost a clone of
Facebook android app means *I want that user can perform all the tasks
using my app which they are able to do on Facebook app. Is it possible for
me to create such an app using Facebook SDK*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/4c53546c-6792-4e19-af19-05998e3c7446%40googlegroups.com.