Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
We represent  *R2 Technologies*. We have a requirement for *Java Developer
with swing* at *Cupertino, CA*. Please review the Job description below and
if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest
resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-302. *Drop the suitable profiles on
*chaita...@r2techcorp.com* <cha...@r2techcorp.com>

*Position: Java developer with Swing*

*Location: Cupertino, CA*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Job description*

·         8+ years ‘experience in java/J2EE.

·         Experience in Swing, Hibernate, spring, Struts and Core Java

·         Experience in Web Services Rest/SOAP.

·         Experience in JQuery and Ajax.

·         Experience in SQL (Database).

*Qualification*

·         Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required in
Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, or
related major field of study (THROUGHOUT 60%).

·         Candidate should not have any gap in education or employment.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Chaitu*

*Teachnical Recruiter **|**R2 Technologies*

*6515, Shiloh Rd Unit 110 Alpharetta, GA - 30005*

*Desk: *470-242-7345 EXT: 302*|**Email: c
<samp...@softpath.net>haita...@r2techcorp.com <haita...@r2techcorp.com>*

*Gtalk: chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com <chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*

*Linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitanya-chaitu-480003148/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitanya-chaitu-480003148/>*