Hope you are doing great,
Myself,* Sudhakar* from R2 Technologies, We have a requirement for *Red Hat
Engineer with cloud experience* at *Dallas, TX*. Please review the Job
description below and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word
copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone number and rate in
your response. You can also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-304*, Drop the
suitable profiles on *sudha...@r2techcorp.com* <mano...@r2techcorp.com>.
*Position: Red Hat Engineer with cloud experience*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 months+*
NOTE: Consultant must able to take coding Test
· Redhat Certification is mandatory
· Expertise on Cloud Platform such as Azure, AWS. Experience on
Application development and deployment using Java. Experience with Linux or
UNIX software development. Experience with development using OpenShift.
Continuous integration software development models using Jenkins, Teamcity
etc. Experience with containerization, the Docker project, and OpenShift
· Understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
· Experience with Linux container and container clustering
technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and the Gluster storage solution.
· Experience with the Red Hat OpenShift product.
· Experience in defining and implementing OpenShift security and
· Offer Container-as-a-Service (CaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service
(PaaS) through OpenShift by Red Hat
· Understanding of microservices, current application architectures
· Experience with broader Java technologies platforms
· Experience with application build automation tools like Ansible,
Apache Maven, Jenkins, and Git
*Thanks and Regards . . . .*
6515, Shiloh Rd Unit 110,
Alpharetta, GA - 30005
Visit Us:*www.r2techcorp.com <http://www.r2techcorp.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.