Hope you are doing well.
Please find the job description below and let me know your interest.
Position:*Exchange Engineer Remote role*
**** Open to remote workers. Exchange engineer - Exchange 2010/2013/2016 -
Quest Migration Manager proficient. IDEAL BACKGROUND:*
- *Mergers and Acquisitions background – handling email migrations
(rebranding/free busy/data sync) – using Quest Migration manager. *
- *QMM/Exchange 2010/Exchange 2016. *
*What experience will set candidates apart from one another?*
- *Experience with Enterprise customers. Each M&A experience will expose
the engineers to various challenges – the more varied experience should
translate into day one benefits. *
- *Working with M&A email engineers to facilitate acquired entity email
migrations, incl. migration of email accounts, legacy emails, calendar
data, contacts, group mailboxes/distribution lists. *
- *Resource will work with vendor leveraging Quest Migration Manager
(QMM). The engineer will also do exchange configurations, directory
synchronization, calendar free-busy integrations, and SMTP gateway
- *Engineer will manage a multi-site Enterprise Exchange resilient
environment. Engineer will architect and design complete solutions that
focus on balancing customer experience/operational uptime. *
- *Working in an agile team environment.*
*Thanks & Regards*
Sharad Singh / IT Recruiter/
*3240 E STATE ST EXT*
*Hamilton, NJ 08619*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.