*Please find the below JOB Description - 2 DIFFERENT POSITIONS Developer &
*NOTE: Need Minimum of 10 YEARS OF OVERALL EXPERIENCE*
*Position: Mulesoft Developer *
• Must have 10+ years of US Experience.
• Experience working for Communication companies a big plus.
• Must have 6+ years of hands-on experience with *MuleSoft Cloud Hub*, and
• Must have 5+ years of experience working with Integration Solutions
• Must have 5+ with Mulesoft product Suite.
• Must have hands on experience with Mule 3.7+ with both on-premises
servers and CloudHub.
• Expert knowledge in XML, SOAP, WSDL, RAML Hands on experience in large
scale SOA design, development, and deployment. Experience with API
• Must have extensive experience designing. And developing enterprise
services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of
different mule connectors.
• Must have experience Configuring APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and
API analytics based on technical specifications with MuleSoft API manager.
• Must have experience performing integration use cases involving multiple
systems and complex business logic tying in system, process, and experience
API layers Deep understanding of REST, HTTP, MQ, JSON, XML and SOA.
• Experience in Continuous integration and Continuous deployment using
Maven, Jenkins,BitBucket, GIT and Mulesoft.
• Strong experience in at least one of the Java, C++, C# programming
The Job: Duties:
• Implement APIs as per the design specification.
• Build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns between
system, process, and experience layers.
• Interpret requirements to develop Mule services and integrations in
continuous integration/continuous deployment using Agile methodology.
• Participate in the design and delivery of Comcast Mule projects on
integration with customers/clients.
• Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and flows.
• Identify and communicate technical problems, processes, and solutions.
Key Success Measures
Position: Sr. Mulesoft Admin/Engineer
• Must have 10+ years of US Experience.
• Must have experience working for Communication companies a big plus.
• Must have 5+ years’ experience as a Mulesoft Admin and be a Mule ESB 3.x
– Expert Level
• Must have hands-on experience on Building interfaces on Mulesoft’s ESB
• Must have experience with authentication and authorization, Security
concepts in Mule
• Must have knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB.
• Must have extensive experience with Mule CloudHub (v3.x) and/and Mule
• Must have experience in Core Java, Messaging (JMS), Web API - SOAP, REST
and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
• Must have experience with Mulesoft CloudHub, MMC, Any point Platforms,
JEE technologies, Spring/Hibernate Frameworks.
• Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging concepts implementation with
Mulesoft Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools
such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven Expert level experience with SOAP and
REST web services and open API development .
• Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft.
• Must have experience with Experienced in Data weave for transforming
advance transformation b/w applications.
• Experience with trouble shooting and template for future interface
implement best practices related to Mule ESB.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience with the design patterns.
•Experienced in Http component Salesforce connector, NetSuite connector,
open air connector ,Web service consumer connector in Mulesoft .
• Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns, Web
services and building integration projects using any integration tool.
• Experience with hands-on experience in architecting and developing
application in Mulesoft.
Thanks and Regards
3350 Scott Blvd Bldg 19,
Santa Clara, CA 95054
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.