Hello,

Greeting from Hermitage Infotech LLC.

I would like to introduce myself as Phani Bhushan. We have a dedicated
Consulting practice all over U.S. to suffice your needs on any technology
with the best resources.

I would highly appreciate if you can add my id ph...@hermitageinfotech.com
in your distribution list and share me your Client’s requirement.

Please have a look at the below hot list of our consultants and let me know
if you come across any matching contract opportunities for them.

*Technology*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Status*

Guidewire Billing Center Developer

9+ Years

NYC, NY

NJ, NYC

H1

Mulesoft Developer

7 Years

NJ

Open

EAD

Sr. Informatica Developer

10 Years

NYC

NYC, NJ, VA, MD, DC

H1

Salesforce Developer

6 Years

NJ

Open

EAD

Lead UI/UX Developer/Designer

11 Years

NYC, NY

NJ, NYC

H1

Java Developer

6 Years

NJ

Yes

EAD

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Thanks and Regards,

*Phani Bhushan*

Bench Sales & Recruiting

Hermitage InfoTech LLC