*Please share the profiles at har...@zirastech.net 302-261-5253.*
*Junior – Mid QA Tester, Washington, DC, 6+ months, Phone and F2F*
Java Yes 1 - 2 Years
Linux Yes 1 - 2 Years
SQL Yes 2 - 4 Years
Quality Assurance/Quality Control Yes 1 - 2 Years
Additional Skills: Mongo DB, Hadoop, Couchbase, Python
*Required Skills Set:*
*Years of Experience: *2-5
*Education Required: *Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- Performs inspections and sets quality assurance testing models for
analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and 2-5 years of experience in the field
or in a related area.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the
functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Good Production Support experience
- Strong Database experience
- Experience in Big data , MongoDB , Hadoop
- Experience in Unix.
- Deployment of ETL components to QA stack
- Automation of ETL testing.
- Monitoring of QA environments.
*Additional Preferred Skills:*
Mongo DB, Hadoop, Couchbase, Python
*Skills* Java, Linux, SQL, Mongo DB, Hadoop, Couchbase, Python
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.