Hope you are doing well. Please check below job description and let me know
if you have any consultants available for this position.
*Role*: Web / Mobile Senior Test Engineer
*Experience Level:* 5-8 years
*C2C is fine*
*Any Visa is fine.*
· Must have strong QA fundamentals with experience in functional
testing,regression testing and exploratory testing
· Experience in testing complex enterprise web applications with multiple
upstream and downstream integrations
· Designs test cases to achieve test requirements that encompass the full
spectrum of testing.
· Experience writing Test cases & Test plans
· Executes manual test scripts to ensure proper functioning of the
application under test.
· Analyzes, reviews, and validates test data.
· Prepares and publishes test reports.
· Conducts research in test technologies to improve efficiency and
· Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management,
and technical staff to define and implement test requirements.
· Extensive testing and troubleshooting experience on mobile platforms -
iOS and Android devices
· Hands on experience with Android and iOS SDK (at least ADB, Xcode
· Must have experience in using Unix/Linux system and knowledge of shell
· Knowledge of HTML and ability to review code to understand basic issues.
· Proven analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues.
· Accessibility testing experience is a plus.
· Ability to read and understand Java code is a plus.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate
well across the entire organization
· Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and execute with little supervision
*Talent Acquisition Specialist*
*Office: 510-771-9314 Ext: 143*
*Gtalk: **audid...@gmail.com* <audid...@gmail.com> *LinkedIn*
*Fax*: 408-262-6662 | www.fraank.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Android Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/android-developers.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.