Hello

Hope you are doing well!

This is Amarnath Jajala, Technical Recruiter at Mitchell Martin.

I am recruiting on behalf of a global client of mine in the Boca Raton, FL
Area.

We are looking for C++ Developer

If you are interested please apply to ajajala-at-itmmi dot com or call me
on T: 646-300-7077

*Job Details:*

*Position: C++ Developer*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone interview*

*Required Skills:*

·         C++, Python, Perl , Linux Scripting

·         Data Structures

·         Ability to Analyze Data, Identify Natural/business keys, Identify
linkage pattern

·         Strong Data background

·         Good communication

·         Strong programing and designing skills

·         Be a good team player.

·         Key skills are C++, Data Structures, Linked list pattern
analysis, Unix/Linux, shell/Perl, some python(if possible)

*Thanks & Regards*

Amarnath Jajala | Recruiter

E: ajajala-at-itmmi dot com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAAtzrAt0FOXcaSqH-USLN%3DMgKPPJjFOBBTFq0zP2-RGjnG6OMQ%40mail.gmail.com.