Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the JD below if you have any consultant available then please
reply me ASAP with  contact details of your consultant at
bchhib...@softnice.com.

*Senior LEAD Oracle EBS Functional Procurement Consultant  *

*LOCATION*: Billerica, MA

*DURATION*: 6+ months

LinkedIn and Skype must

A minimum of 10-15 years Oracle Procurement and Supply Chain Functional
experience primarily in a Global R12 environment is required. The candidate
must be able to demonstrate a successful track record in handsā€˜on lead
functional role across multiple modules on at least 2 implementations for
multiple countries including such set-up as IProcurement, i-Supplier, and
Oracle Sourcing.  The candidate must be familiar with at least one Oracle
methodology (*AIM or OUM*) and any exposure to Agile/Scrum in an Oracle
EBusiness environment would be a distinct advantage as would any supporting
technical skills such as Workflow, Reports, SQL, PL/SQL, BI Publisher,
iSetup etc. A good understanding of the underlying database structures is
also required. Fluent written and spoken English is a MUST.

*Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*SoftNice Inc.*

5050 Tilghman Street, Suite 115,
Allentown, PA 18104, USA

*Ph: 610-301-0285 x 360*

www.softnice.com

Leading Software Development and Consulting Company.
Ranked 3rd fastest growing Asian American Business (USPAACA).

Ranked 41st Fastest growing IT Company in USA (Inc. Magazine).
E-Verify Organization. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.

How am I doing? I want to exceed your expectations and I welcome
your feedback.If you have any concerns and would prefer an escalation
please email our HR Team (h...@softnice.com).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAEmgVe0XoJniiyg2d%3Dxi56Bi4ENu24jT%3De4LqE6%2BD0%3Djc-6KMg%40mail.gmail.com.