Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
Myself,* Chaitanya *from R2 Technologies, We have a requirement for *.Net
developer* at *Lansing, MI.* Please review the Job description below and if
you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest resume
along with a daytime phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *470-242-7345 Ex-302*, Drop the suitable profiles on
*chaita...@r2techcorp.com* <chaita...@r2techcorp.com>

*Position: .Net developer Location: **Lansing, MI*
* Duration: 6 Months +*

*8+ years of experience *

*Experience Required:*

·         Advanced skill in .NET programming.

·         Advanced skills in computer programming, data modeling, and
object-oriented programming procedures and techniques.

·         Advanced skills in Visual Studio and version control such as Team
Foundation Server

·         Advanced skill in SQL.

·         Advanced skills in HTML and CSS.

·         Ability to communicate technical terminology that is appropriate
for the target audience.

·         Ability to provide quality code as well as customer service, and
build trust through integrity of work, is required

·         Knowledge and proven ability in using UI Framework such as
Bootstrap, Angular Material, jQuery UI, Foundations, etc.

·         Knowledge and proven ability in responsive web application design.

·         Knowledge and proven ability using Angular/AngularJS

*Experience Preferred:*

·         Knowledge and proven ability in .NET Core

·         Knowledge and proven ability using a CSS compiler such as SASS or
LESS

·         Knowledge and proven ability in Entity Framework

*Job Description:*

We are looking for strong developer with a desire to learn and utilize
their broad skill sets to drive innovation on one of our client’s key
solutions. If you have a passion for development, love solving challenging
problems and writing high quality code, we want to talk to you. Experience
designing and implementing large, highly complicated systems, will be a
huge plus. We are looking for a talented .NET developer who is a team
player to join our winning team.

·         Serve as a senior level Programmer/Analyst under the guidance of
the immediate supervisor and project technical lead.

·         Participate in daily scrums, project planning, and project review
meetings.

·         Design and code solution to State of Michigan standards.

·         Problem solve, debug and optimize code, and automate routine
tasks

·         Conduct peer code reviews

·         Research, test and recommend new development tools and
methodologies, languages, upgrades and equipment as directed by team lead.

·         Provide professional technical expertise to the DTMB AS PMO
Managers and client agency managers and supervisors in IT project
estimating, and budgeting.

·         Represents DTMB as a technical resource at meeting.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Chaitu*

*Teachnical Recruiter **|**R2 Technologies*

*6515, Shiloh Rd Unit 110 Alpharetta, GA - 30005*

*Desk: *470-242-7345 EXT: 302*|**Email: c
<samp...@softpath.net>haita...@r2techcorp.com <haita...@r2techcorp.com>*

*Gtalk: chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com <chaitu.recruit...@gmail.com>*

*Linked-in: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitanya-chaitu-480003148/
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaitanya-chaitu-480003148/>*