Hi,

Been trying to do the same myself.

Could not find a way besides adding the

            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
                <category
android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
                <data android:mimeType="vnd.android.cursor.dir/calls" /

            </intent-filter>

This launches my app (aTAKEphONE) when a call ends, but the problem is
it also launches my app when the user selects the "missed call"
notification
from the top status bar.

Nice feature by itself, but this cases that missed call notification
to stay ON -
there is no way to turn it off by myself...

If you find another solution - let me know...