Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Please find the JD below if you have any consultant available then please
reply me ASAP with  contact details of your consultant at
bchhib...@softnice.com.

*Role: Python Developer*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

*Interview: Phone + F2F (Mandate)*

*Python Developer*

*Responsibilities:*

•              Create and deliver automation software required for building
& improving the functionality, availability, and manageability of
application and *cloud platform using Python language*

•              Design, architect, and build self-service, self-healing,
monitoring and alerting platform and tools

•              Automate the development and test automation processes
through *CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Docker
containers)*

•              Collaborate with other core services teams to design and
develop solution

•              Interpret high-level requirements and refine as agile-based
implementation stories

•              Mentor other team members in cloud technology skills and
programing

*Required Skills and Experience*

•              6+ years of solid hands-on software development experience
with a focus on continuous delivery and deployment, cloud automation
development and enterprise application development

•              Software programming experience in one or more programming
languages: *Python (must),* Go

•              Excellent knowledge of building server-side *RESTful web
applications, APIs and automation tools*

•              Understanding of Software design patterns, SDLC, Test Driven
Development (TDD), Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery

•              Experience building *cloud-based application using
micro-services and deploying in containerized environments*

•              Experience in using public cloud providers to develop and
deploy applications

•              Possess good understanding of QA methodologies and processes

•              Experience working in an agile development environment

•              Strong analytical and problem-solving skills

•              Strong communication and collaboration skills

*Desired Skills*

•              Programming experience in Go

•              Configuration Management Tools – *Ansible/Puppet, Terraform*

•              Experience building an integrated test automation
platform/framework

•              Experience with service assurance tooling such as
ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Kafka InfluxDB, Splunk

*Regards,*

*Bharat Chhibber*

*SoftNice Inc.*

5050 Tilghman Street, Suite 115,
Allentown, PA 18104, USA

*Ph: 610-301-0285 x 360*

www.softnice.com

Leading Software Development and Consulting Company.
Ranked 3rd fastest growing Asian American Business (USPAACA).

Ranked 41st Fastest growing IT Company in USA (Inc. Magazine).
E-Verify Organization. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.

How am I doing? I want to exceed your expectations and I welcome
your feedback.

If you have any concerns and would prefer an escalation please email our HR
Team (h...@softnice.com).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAEmgVe3ABAsKy48p9HGaaHUJgcVoLrVPO7cJHzvqQxifHU%3Dhfw%40mail.gmail.com.