*Hi,*

* Please find job description below and if you have anyone available,
please share me updated resume as soon as possible at
"bhart...@resource-logistics.com <bhart...@resource-logistics.com>". *

*Job title: Java Developer with Microservices(2 positions opened)*

*Location: Tampa, FL*

*Duration: 12 Months+ *

*Interview:: Phone+ Skype*

*Visa:: H1B/GC/USC… Need passport  number for H1B*

*Mandatory skills:*

• 5+ years of experience in core Java, Spring& Spring Boot, Restful,
Angular JS, RDBMS

• Experience on micro services, Spring, JSP

• Good Hands on experience on Linux

*Preferred Skills:*

• Networking domain knowledge is an added advantage

Telecom domain experience

Agile/Scrum

*Job Role:*

Development of BAAIS project task

Communicating with Client

interaction with onsite and offshore team

Applicant info:

Interview Availability for next two working days(Must)

Full Name of the candidate (Legal name)

Skype ID -Must

Linked ID - Must

Email ID and Contact no

Current Location

Current Employer

Years of Experience with current employer

Current project

Skill Matrix ( Primary areas)/ Current Designation or Role

Work authorization Status

(Example: H1B, GC, Citizen etc)

Availability to join the project upon selection

Total Experience

Education Details

Employment Type  ( full time / Contract/ Contract to hire)

Expected Salary/ Rate

Open to relocate anywhere in USA

Reason for change

Have you been Interviewed by Cognizant

Worked with Cognizant before(Y/N),  If Yes, Pls share EMP ID

Any Vacation Plans this year

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Bharti Rajak*

*Resource Logistics Inc.*

505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837

*Phone*: 732-553-0566 *Ext.* 77

*Fax:* 732-553-0568|Open Jobs With Resource Logistics Inc.
<https://www.dice.com/company/10179237>

*E-Mail:* *bhart...@resource-logistics.com
<bhart...@resource-logistics.com>*

*Website:* www.resource-logistics.com

*Note: In case I am unreachable please contact Bhanu at Phone: 732-553-0566
Ext. 86*

*Disclaimer:** This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is
targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.*

*Unsubscribe:** If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject to *
rem...@resource-logistics.com*. Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent
from or to Resource Logistics, Inc. may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC%2BR9bV-UnK-MMvr1R-3Bj44-rZfBs4dS0wxopjQ9VLSnE-vsw%40mail.gmail.com.