Hi,

Please find job description below and if you have anyone available, please
share me updated resume as soon as possible at "
*bhart...@resource-logistics.com* <bhart...@resource-logistics.com>*".*

*Position: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: Contract*

Visa: H1B/GC/US……… Need passport Number  for H1B

*Required:                                                         *

*Skills Needed*

*Must Have Skills: *Java 8, Spring 4 with Spring Boot, REST API, TDD and
Agile Scrum Experience. Experience with Swagger is a plus.

*Desired Skills: *Candidate should possess very good communication skill
and should have fair idea about Project management processes based on TDD
and Agile Scrum methodology.

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:       *

   - Coordinate with offshore team to ensure delivery.
   - Understand requirement from customer stakeholders.
   - Status reporting to customer.
   - Task prioritization.
   - Code merging for deployment.
   - Should be able to articulate and guide the team from a technical
   perspective.
   - Need to be able to take delivery responsibility for the entire
   team from a technical perspective.

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Bharti Rajak*

*Resource Logistics Inc.*

505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837

*Phone*: 732-553-0566 *Ext.* 77

*Fax:* 732-553-0568|Open Jobs With Resource Logistics Inc.
<https://www.dice.com/company/10179237>

*E-Mail:* *bhart...@resource-logistics.com
<bhart...@resource-logistics.com>*

*Website:* www.resource-logistics.com

*Note: In case I am unreachable please contact Bhanu at Phone: 732-553-0566
Ext. 86*

*Disclaimer:** This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is
targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.*

*Unsubscribe:** If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject to *
rem...@resource-logistics.com*. Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent
from or to Resource Logistics, Inc. may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC%2BR9bXdia%2BGpZHwYyAHWBwvKE%3Ds_F6HViR5aUMXLZcHf6BzUg%40mail.gmail.com.