Hi,

Hope you are doing great,
My Self, *Manohar* from *R2 Technologies*. We have a requirement for “*Dot
net Developer* “at *Dallas, TX*. Please review the Job description below
and if you’d like to pursue this, please include a word copy of your latest
resume along with a Phone number and rate in your response. You can
also reach me at *470-242-7345 EXT 301*, Drop the suitable profiles on
*mano...@r2techcorp.com
<mano...@r2techcorp.com>*.

*Position: Dot net Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6 months+*

*Job Description:*

·         8+ years of experience in analysis, design, and implementation of
software applications

·         Hands on expertise in Dot Net, Asp.Net, MVC Frame works.

·         Assist enterprise clients in the Implementation and Integration
of Enterprise-level Cloud based solutions.

·         Good Knowledge on Executing / Implementing REST API across
different programming languages.

·         Much experience in WCF, MVC, ASP.Net, C#, ASO.Net, and good
exposure to Azure Cloud deployment.

·         Expertise in providing solutions with Cloud, REST, SOA,
Responsive Web Design, web applications, RDBMS, Integration Platforms.

·         Experience in working with Retail domain.

·         Implemented automated tools for Code quality analysis and
automated builds.

·         Experience working with agile development methodology.

Thanks,

*Manohar*

*Recruiter*

*Direct:* 470-242-7345 Ex-301

*mano...@r2techcorp.com <mano...@r2techcorp.com>*

Fax: (248) 479-5559
*R2 Technologies *| www.r2techcorp.com <http://www.r2techllc.com/>

6515 Shiloh Rd, Unit 110, Alpharetta GA, 30005

*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/cherukuri-laxmi-manohar-01337a125/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CALQPZDDj-abtecrTu%3D3_AQ-3d3Og18j8PXEcH-b8tzWXpvSk0w%40mail.gmail.com.