Hi,

I was looking at your resume and it looks like you fit the below position.
Please give me call on 2143907324 or send me a copy of your resume and
contact details.

*Job Title: Android Developer *

*Location:* Quincy MA

*Duration:* 3+ Months contract

*Client:* UST Global-Ahold USA inc

*Experience:* 5 years as Android Developer

*Mandatory Skills: *

- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code

- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java
code

- Strong knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back
end services

- Thorough understanding of restful web service integration

- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best
practices

- Good understanding in Android Architecture, Activity Lifecycle, SQL
Databases, Networking APIs, Debugging tools.

Good to have skills

- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
application

- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs

- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization

- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning

- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications

- Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface
guidelines

- Proficient in understanding of code versioning

- Experience in Code compliance tools.

Thanks and Regards,

*Paul Reid*

*Marketing Manager*

*Global Systems LLC* | IT Consulting | Staffing | BPO

Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: p...@globalsyst.com <r...@globalsyst.com> |
Web: www.globalsyst.com

Yahoo IM – paul_75038| Skype :- paul75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact
240-764-4639

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/10b1fb12-98b4-42ee-aeb0-3aee951433c3%40googlegroups.com.