HELLO!

For a long time I've been looking for both in Android starting with the
fifth version to make the BLACK AND WHITE theme of the interface design -
that is, the black background and the white font.
Attention! I'm aware of the inversion of colors, and this option does not
suit me, because both the photo and video as a result of this change also
become monochrome, turn black.
Why is it not possible to choose the color scheme of design in the settings?
What have the so-called launchers, if not everyone can cope with them? Is
not preinstallation better?
Why in the end do not conduct a survey of OS users on the subject whether
they need a black and white theme? Believe me, she is not only necessary to
me, people are waiting for her, and not only people with disabilities in
sight.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/ce37d476-9157-4747-a052-375e3998453b%40googlegroups.com.