Hi,

Please find job description below and if you have anyone available, please
share me updated resume as soon as possible at "
*bhart...@resource-logistics.com* <bhart...@resource-logistics.com>*".*

*Position : Mobile Developer *

*Location: Neenah, Wisconsin*

*Duration: 12 Months+ *

*Visa : USC/GC/H1……..Need passport Number For H1B*

*Required Skills:*

·         Professional experience working with Mobile applications

·         Compatibility with iOS upgrades and proactive testing, Deprecated
API fix

·         Enhancement suggestions

·         Responsible for new enhancement/Bug fix/Preparing and updating
the documents. Manage severity of the tickets assigned to the application.

·         Responsible for all the Change Requests with respect to the
Applications owned

·         Responsible for all the Metrics related activities

--

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Bharti Rajak*

*Resource Logistics Inc.*

505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837

*Phone*: 732-553-0566 *Ext.* 77

*Fax:* 732-553-0568|Open Jobs With Resource Logistics Inc.
<https://www.dice.com/company/10179237>

*E-Mail:* *bhart...@resource-logistics.com
<bhart...@resource-logistics.com>*

*Website:* www.resource-logistics.com

*Note: In case I am unreachable please contact Bhanu at Phone: 732-553-0566
Ext. 86*

*Disclaimer:** This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is
targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.*

*Unsubscribe:** If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject to *
rem...@resource-logistics.com*. Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent
from or to Resource Logistics, Inc. may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-developers/CAC%2BR9bWpmR3JFtgO%3DLv6G_kWv9xia-9rx2JhyX-wBffdKaPDXw%40mail.gmail.com.